Thursday, March 31, 2011

PAR 4 Research Golf Auction


For the second year, the Wisconsin Golf Course Superintendents Association, which Chad and I are both members of, has organized the PAR 4 Research online golf auction to support turfgrass and environmental research at UW-Madison.  The auction runs from April 1-10 and can be found at http://www.par4research.com/.  Here, you'll find golf items from around the state that you can bid on.  We are proud that Blackhawk has once again provided a donation, and I hope that you will join the club in supporting this worthwhile cause.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after browsing through a few of the posts I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm certainly pleased I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!

    ReplyDelete